Where are you located?
We are located in Saugerties, NY just 100 miles north of New York City and 40 miles south of Albany. Kaatsbaan Lodge is 3 miles from exit 20 on the New York State Thruway.
How can I get there if I don't drive?
Stewart Airport to the south and Albany Airport 45 miles to the north service the area. Bus service is available from Manhattan. We will pick you up at the bus stop in Saugerties. Amtrak stops in Rhinecliff, NY. Taxi service is available from the train station to Kaatsbaan Lodge.
What is included in the rates?
Rates include lodging and a choice of all meals or breakfast only.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you must reschedule and we receive notice:
- 8 -14 days prior to attendance, there will be a $25 charge per person.
- 4 - 7 days prior to attendance, there will be a $100 charge per person.
- Less than 4 days prior to date of attendance, there will be a $200 charge per person.
- More than 14 days prior to attendance - $50/person.
- 8 - 14 days prior to attendance $100/person.
- 4 - 7 days prior to attendance no money will be refunded.
- Less than 4 days prior to attendance your credit card will be charged the full balance due.
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are not permitted. Only service animals that meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act will be allowed on the property.
Is there WiFi? Television?
Complimentary WiFi is provided in all guest rooms.
Televisions are located in the TV room in the Main Lodge & in the Barn.
What is the dress code?
Casual and athletic attire is acceptable throughout the day.
Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
Swimwear is only allowed at the pool & pool patio.